January 11th, 2017
It’s competition time again. The club will are running a fundraising Last Man Standing during the Allianz National Football League 2017 season. Who will come out on top this time and lift the winnings!
Once registered and joined the league you must complete payment to enable the match selections. If you live local or know someone in the club/committee just pass them your entry fee and we will get you enabled for the competition. Otherwise you can pay the £10 entry fee online by clicking the Buy Now button but we recommend the option to pay a local committee member if possible.
Closing date for entries is the 3rd of February, with the first weekend of games on the 4th of February, so get registering and pass the word on to your friends and family to support this event.
Prize money will be determined based on number of entries so the more support we have the higher the prize pot.
Have a family member or friend who can’t get online? No problem Once you are registered yourself you can proceed to register additional people to the competition through your account, including making payment and managing their match selections.
What now? Get online and get predicting.
1. Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
2. You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 minutes before the first game starts
4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you don’t forget).
5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same gameweek then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then their will be joint winners.
Who can I pay?
Any Committee member
If you have any trouble registering please contact one of the committee members who can help you through the process.